Aged care, Elder law and Retirement living
We are an increasingly ageing population, and at some stage we all need to consider what is important to us in our later years.
We are sensitive and receptive to the needs of older clients, which we carefully evaluate and offer tailored legal advice specific to your needs.
- Guardianship and administration
- Wills and estate planning
- Testamentary trusts
- Aged care and retirement planning
- Advanced care directives
- Appointment of medical decision makers
- Family law including rights of grandparents
- Elder abuse
If you have a legal matter that you need help on, in particular, family law, wills, probate and administration, property law and conveyancing, our team are here to help.