Migration and Citizenship
We can assist you with considering your Australian immigration options, preparing and lodging your visa or citizenship application and manage the process until a decision has been made.
We also assist those who need to appeal their matter to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT), and federal court.
- Employer sponsored temporary and permanent visas
- Independent skilled visas
- Partner and parent and other family visas
- Visitor and student visas
- AAT appeals
- Federal court appeals
- Ministerial Intervention applications
- Citizenship applications
If you have a legal matter that you need help on, in particular, family law, wills, probate and administration, property law and conveyancing, our team are here to help.